Welcome to Zymitry: Empowering Tech Knowledge
Launched in 2015, this site was created as a way to:
- Organize a documentation collection into a logical structure.
- Consolidate the collection into a common format.
- Provide a way to make the information available and easy to retrieve.
- Potentially benefit others.
Originally started as a local web server project, the site served as a personal organization tool for a documentation collection. After making it available online, requests from associates and colleagues were received, asking for articles on subjects of interest to them.
Does this site provide a one-stop, all-encompassing knowledge base for everyone’s tech needs?
No, clearly, that is not the site’s intended purpose. Numerous websites cover a wide range of tech subjects in great detail, and the information can be easily found through web research.
What this site aims to do is:
- Provide specific IT, computing, and technical “how-to’s” and step-by-step guides.
- Present content in a concise and direct format.
- Serve as a platform to publish professional and academic articles and content.
- Avoid being pretentious.
If any information found here can be helpful to you, please feel free to utilize it. All that is asked is that if it is republished, copied, or used, appropriate credit is given, as is customary