Launched in 2015, I constructed this site as a way to:
- Organize my documentation collection into a logical structure
- Consolidate the collection into a common format
- Provide a way to make the information available and easy to retrieve
- Possibly benefit others
I originally started this site on a local web server and used it to organize my documentation collection for my benefit. Since putting it online, I have received several requests from associates and colleagues for articles covering subjects of interest to them.
Does this site provide a one stop all encompassing knowledge base for everyones tech needs?
No obviously, that is not what the site is intended for. There are a multitude of sites that cover every tech subject imaginable in great detail. The information itself can be easily found with some web research.
What this site does endeavor to do is:
- Provide specific IT, computing, and technical “how to’s” and “step by steps”
- Present the information in a “to the point” format
- Provide a place to publish professional and academic articles and information
- Not be pretentious
If any information found here can be helpful to you, you are welcome to use it. All that is asked is if it is re-published, copied, or used, give credit as is customary.